Xugan Chen (陈栩淦)
I am a Yale Economics / Tobin Center Pre-Doctoral Fellow at Yale School of Management starting from August 2020. I received my B.S. in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics and B.A. in Finance from Zhejiang University.
My research interests are corporate finance, innovation, entrepreneurial finance, big data, unstructured data analysis, and information extraction.
How Does Digital Inclusive Finance 'Inclusive'? Based on the Investigation and Analysis of Ant Financial Service Digital Credit System, with Yiwen Lu and Mengxuan Li, 2019
- Second award in the 16th “Challenge Cup” College Students Extracurricular Academic Science and Technology Works Competition, 2019
- First award of the 3rd National Digital Finance and Quantitative Financial Case Competition, 2019
Report - Competition and Group Project
- Derivatives and Risk Management, course project
Multi-dimensional Selection Factor Model, with Yufeng, Wencheng Chen, Jiayi Wang, Wutong Zhouxin, Chen Liu, Yinglu Shi and Yixuan Fang, 2018
Complex Network Based Opioid Spread Model, with Xindi Lin and Yufeng Hu, 2019
- Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2019
Reflection and Transmission of Electromagnetic Waves on the Sea Surface, with Xiaoyuan Zhang and Runjian Chen, 2018
- Mathematical Contest in Modeling, Honorable Mention Award, 2018
More About Me
- Programming: Python, R, MATLAB, C++, SQL, Data Analysis and Visualization, Distributed Computing.
- Other: Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Indesign.
- Hobbies: Reading, music, cycling, photographing, orienteer (school team member).